Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how much support for the child and mother?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

setyoufree26

Arresto Menor

1. Ask ko po sana if how much sa salary ng husband or percent ng salary ang dpat mapunta for suport sa wife and son if nag decide ang wife n husband mghiwalay.

Wala po work ang wife but they are kinda meron sa buhay..

Wat if nagkaron n bigla work si wife pede b bwasan ang suport sa knila or pede sa anak lang magbigay?

2. Me right po b ako na mksma daughter ko kpg binawal ako ng wife ko.

setyoufree26

Arresto Menor

3. Nid po ba pgwa ng bahay si wife if nakatira sa parents ng wife daughter ko
Im willing to consult for a lawyer tnx po and pano gagawin tnx po

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

1. Wala naman fixed percentage ng income kung ilan dapat mapunta sa wife and child. Pero the amount of support depends on the living expenses nung wife plus educational and medical expenses nung bata AND on the capacity of the father to provide support.

Yes, if nagkaroon ng work ang wife, pwede bawasan yung support na binibigay ng father.

2. Yes, if you are married and hindi naman kayo legally separated/annulled, etc., you have the right to be with your daughter kahit na ayaw ng mother. Kasi pag married, joint ang custody sa anak.

3. No need na ipagawa ng bahay ang wife and daughter, unless gusto mo.

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum