Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

im not sure of this topic, please help.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1im not sure of this topic, please help. Empty im not sure of this topic, please help. Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:05 pm

nimrodjoven

Arresto Menor

my aunt is legal wife and they have adopted children. one of their children is daughter of my aunt's husband from other woman. they only get seasonal support before but when hes dying now, hes in the custody of mistress and he no longer support the family of my aunt. the bad thing here is the mistress doesnt want anyone from my aunt's family to see him personally. since we can read between the lines, none of my aunt's husband properties named to my aunt or anyone of their daughters, instead he gave everything to his mistress. can my aunt and her children will be able to get something from him and from the mistress? we went to private lawyer but my aunt is jobless because shes growing old with her husband with failing promises, one daughter is working but shes just a minimum wage earner and the other one is in high school. we went to private lawyer but we dont have money to pay upfront. they quoted some amount but we dont know yet what we can possibly get from my aunt's husband or mistress coz all properties under his name were pawned but there are some properties under the name of his mistress. this is happening for many years probably around 20 years now. we went to PAO but they are not even interested in this case. can anyone here give us advice about this situation and please help us? we will might pay but not that too much but fair enough for my aunt whos legal wife and their children as they grow up and he should pay all kinds of damages specially moral damage. you can leave comments about this but if its vital information please private message me. thanks.

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

Even though the properties are under the name of your aunt's husband, your aunt still has share in those properties. Depending on when they got married, the properties purchased during their marriage will form part of their conjugal property or absolute community of property. Meaning, may share dun ang aunt mo. Also, the children are entitled to financial support from the father even until magCollege na yung mga anak nila.

Should your uncle die, your aunt and their children will inherit from him.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum