Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharia Divorce

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharia Divorce Empty Sharia Divorce Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:27 pm

Germansoul

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,
My husband is Catholic and I am a Muslim and I wanna know how do we go about stopping the marriage. He's not interested in converting to Islam but yet he allowed himself to get married in Sharia Wedding. He cannot support me and my child as he is also the one providing the needs of his own family and he's been unfaithful since I got pregnant. Is this basis valid for divorce? Crying or Very sad

2Sharia Divorce Empty Re: Sharia Divorce Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:54 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Germansoul wrote:Hi Atty,
My husband is Catholic and I am a Muslim and I wanna know how do we go about stopping the marriage. He's not interested in converting to Islam but yet he allowed himself to get married in Sharia Wedding. He cannot support me and my child as he is also the one providing the needs of his own family and he's been unfaithful since I got pregnant. Is this basis valid for divorce? Crying or Very sad

Is that allowed, a Catholic will get married in Islam ceremony?

3Sharia Divorce Empty Re: Sharia Divorce Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:47 am

mykel07

Arresto Mayor

concepab wrote:
Germansoul wrote:Hi Atty,

Is that allowed, a Catholic will get married in Islam ceremony?

eto rin tanong ko posible ba na pakasal ang catholic sa ibang religion? kung sa simabahan ata di pwede.

4Sharia Divorce Empty Re: Sharia Divorce Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:18 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

I'll give you an example one of my friend, she is a Muslim married to Christian and she marries him under Sharia law, he never converted and they brought up their children as Christian and the husband and her children goes to church every Sunday but not her. So in other words, it is allowed for the Muslim woman to marry a Christian man. And yes its also possible for her to divorce him simply because they are married under Sharia law and they do have divorce.
And to answer your question if they get married in the church, that can be null and void later on! sometimes some people get married in the church even one party is catholic but they don't really declare the truth about the other party's religion, if time comes they don't want to be together anymore this is one of the technicality they use in order to get out of marriage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum