Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Pharmacist

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company Pharmacist Empty Company Pharmacist Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:21 am

pamela mae

Arresto Menor

I'm new here, and looking for some legal advice
i'm a newly hired company pharmacist/regulatory affairs officer in a local distributor company.
this company/companies are owned by the pakistani and his wife.
Here are my concerns:
1. on my application and at the same time initial interview, hindi sinabi sakin ni ma'am (wife) na they have three companies. but specifically i am applying full time to their 3rd company. and got hired within that day. im on probation for 3 months.
2. on my final interview with her husband. nagulat ako na there are other two pharmacists (ghost) with agreement that they will render 4hrs duty every saturday.  hindi na ako nakapalag coz im already hired.
3. in terms of my salary, should i get triple amount dahil im doing all the jobs for these three companies? haha! dahil on my 1st month, napansin ko na ako ang gumagawa lahat ng fda cpr ng three companies.
4. what will i do after 3 months of proby. i mean, i am loving the job, ok ang work environment, my boss' are so kind.
Ipacancel ko kaya yung agreement nung 2 rph, tutal hindi nasusunod yung 4hrs. and sampal sakin dahil alam kong bawal yun and still i am tolerating the company. so maybe magising sila na i am not like those rph na pasaway. unfair sakin yun dahil full time ako and always on the legal way.
WHAT WILL I DO??

2Company Pharmacist Empty Reply Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:16 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

Hi and hello Pam,

there is a bit of a labor fraud angle here, your employer is not that forthcoming... in that regard, this early, you could ask for a reformation of your contract with them..based on Art. 1359 of the Civil Code. My advise is that, irrespective of your having inked a contract with them it is not too late to ask for modification to embody the true intent of the parties..so as not aggravate further your job condition.

should you wish to be guided properly...

thanks

karl rove

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum