Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My wife is having an affair abroad

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My wife is having an affair abroad Empty My wife is having an affair abroad Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Jay Mari L. Chan

Arresto Menor

Dear atty.,

Ang misis ko po ay may kinakasama sa Qatar. When she first left for Doha, Qatar with her older sister okay naman ang pagsasama namin but later on nagbago na siya parating busy kahit walang pasok sa trabaho. Ngayon nandito siya sa Davao for her Rest and Recreation and it is only now that her sister inform me and the rest of the family na may kabit siya.I calmly ask her about it but she angrily denied it. Napansin ko lahat ng gadgets niya may mga passwords and always staying late with her cellphone. I dont what her to go back in Qatar as I know hindi na siya babalik dahil nabuko na sila. What should I do? By the way, she never brought her passport in the house when she arrived.

2My wife is having an affair abroad Empty Re: My wife is having an affair abroad Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:29 am

busty

Arresto Menor

Hi I'm afraid that there was no legal remedy on your situation in my opinion. First in your facts you cannot establish concubinage against your wife by mere allegation that she got another lover. Second our criminal law have a principle of teritorialism it means that our criminal law only applied in our country since the alleged immoral relationship happens on the other country criminal law cannot apply. You should seek help on our family counselor on your problem it may help you a lot than seeking legal remedies.

3My wife is having an affair abroad Empty Re: My wife is having an affair abroad Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:20 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Will not prosper! you cannot get her for ADULTERY! The incident happened outside Philippines jurisdictions so it is not easy to prove, if you haven't caught her actual mating with another man.
And you cannot force someone to stay and live with you! Also you have no right to any of her personal belongings.

4My wife is having an affair abroad Empty Re: My wife is having an affair abroad Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:51 am

Jay Mari L. Chan

Arresto Menor

The only evidence that I have are pictures of her belongings inside the room of the guy. It is really true that I dont have the right to stop her from living even if I am his husband? As far as I know in Qatar and other Middle East countries, male and female unmarried couples are not allowed to live in one roof specifically in a room. The worst adultery is strictly not allowed. Pugot ulo kapag nahuli.

5My wife is having an affair abroad Empty Re: My wife is having an affair abroad Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:27 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Do you really think so? Have you been in Middle East? There are lots of bachelors here and has live in partners! So long as they have fake marriage license, Arabs don't even check this thouroughly.
They don't really behaded them for adultery! just stoned to death if proven! behading is if for murderers. And yes you can't stop her from leaving as I said you cannot force someone to stay and live with you!

6My wife is having an affair abroad Empty Re: My wife is having an affair abroad Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:30 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

How do you know its the guy's room? Did it show on the pictures that the guy is nailing your wife? If not, its not enough and not concrete evidence also its outside philippines jurisdictions if it happened abroad.

7My wife is having an affair abroad Empty Re: My wife is having an affair abroad Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Jay Mari L. Chan

Arresto Menor

Her older sister was the one who brought her to Doha to work. She is also the landlady and owner of the apartment type building. Due to info from the other boarders, she inspected the room of the guy and presto she saw the clothes of my wife inside the cabinet of the guy. When I confronted her, her alibi is that she ask the guy to allow her to sleep in his room as the aircon on her room is defective.

8My wife is having an affair abroad Empty Re: My wife is having an affair abroad Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:19 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Not concrete enough, sometimes siblings do say things to destroy their siblings relationship. Unless you see it yourself! Also if she is living abroad it will be difficult for you to get a concrete evidence. Why not try to get a job in Doha as well so you can keep an eye of your wife?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum