Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affidavit of Desistance PLEASE HELP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Affidavit of Desistance PLEASE HELP Empty Affidavit of Desistance PLEASE HELP Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:26 pm

satellizer

Arresto Menor

I have some questions regarding RA 9262.

A friend of mine filed a case against her husband last 2012. The subpoena just came last month with warrant of arrest. Pero gusto na i-atras ng friend ko yung kaso. Magfi-file sana sya ng affidavit of desistance kaso sabi nung fiscal dun sa court branch sa open court na lang daw masesettle. May date na nung arraignment. Ganun po ba talaga yun? Kelangan sa open court na sya? Di pa pwede i file na lang yung affidavit para di na umattend ng open court??

Please help po. need lang talaga ng advice. Thank you.

2Affidavit of Desistance PLEASE HELP Empty Re: Affidavit of Desistance PLEASE HELP Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:15 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

satellizer wrote:I have some questions regarding RA 9262.

A friend of mine filed a case against her husband last 2012. The subpoena just came last month with warrant of arrest. Pero gusto na i-atras ng friend ko yung kaso. Magfi-file sana sya ng affidavit of desistance kaso sabi nung fiscal dun sa court branch sa open court na lang daw masesettle. May date na nung arraignment. Ganun po ba talaga yun? Kelangan sa open court na sya? Di pa pwede i file na lang yung affidavit para di na umattend ng open court??

Nasa korte na yung kaso eh. talk to your lawyer, mas-naiintindihan niya ang status ng case mo.

3Affidavit of Desistance PLEASE HELP Empty Re: Affidavit of Desistance PLEASE HELP Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:04 am

satellizer

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:
satellizer wrote:I have some questions regarding RA 9262.

Nasa korte na yung kaso eh. talk to your lawyer, mas-naiintindihan niya ang status ng case mo.

My friends doesn't have a lawyer po. that's why I was hoping to get a free legal advice here..

wala po bang available na lawyer sa site atm?

thanks po the reply btw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum