Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unlawful ejectment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unlawful ejectment Empty unlawful ejectment Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:27 pm

keitharellano

Arresto Menor

Dear Pao,

Im renting for this small lot for almost seven year for a particular family we have a good relationship knowing they are the owner of the said lot until one day a third party came claiming that he own the through his father....so the first family were shock upon the claiming of the third party they were being sued including me for ejectment.....

We already had two meeting at the barangay since the first owner has all the necassary papers holding so they also fight for their right....

Now have finish our 2nd meeting last sept 25  at barangay....then the claiming owner said that were given 30 day to vacate the place...

Does he has the right to said that were only given 30 days to vacate the place..he just appears last Oct 18, 2014.  The previous owner are also fighting for their right since they have papers holding my concern was just in 30 days time...? isn't unlawful or harassment on our part....because we all know that his ownership is still questionable.need advice badly...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum