Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is this illegal dismissal?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is this illegal dismissal? Empty is this illegal dismissal? Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:23 pm

eonnah

eonnah
Arresto Menor

I was employed by COMPANY**** on December 8, 2010 and was endorsed to a collections account.
I was regularized on my 6th month but since the clients pulled out that account at around June 2011, we were transferred to phone banking which in turn made us TRAINEES again. We were asked to sign a training agreement that says there will be a training bond of 70,000Php that if in case we fail to meet training requirements, we will then be liable to pay that in separation or dismissal with the company.

I was alleged absconding because of my one day absence - that they tagged NCNS - (this is after 3 or 4 days notified absences) and they had to send a RTWO for me to explain. When I reached the office and was about to give my RTWO together with my resignation letter but they did not accept it. Instead, they prepared a hearing for me, to explain the reasons of my absences. I thought they would still give me a chance to exit the company gracefully, but after some weeks, i received a notice that I was then terminated.

I accepted that but when I got back to get my back pay, the payroll personnel told me that I still owe the company 55,000php due to that training bond attached that we signed in June 2011. I was supposed to get around 25,000php, but the company denied to provide due to this reason. I then asked for petition but still, denied it.

I would like to know if I can file something against COMPANY***** to justify this.

2is this illegal dismissal? Empty Re: is this illegal dismissal? Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:44 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

You were terminated for valid reasons, they gave you a hearing.. i don't think it is illegal dismissal. However, you could question the training bond. File money claim at DOLE.

3is this illegal dismissal? Empty Re: is this illegal dismissal? Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:53 pm

eonnah

eonnah
Arresto Menor

can i still file for it kahit na more than 3 years na ako na-term?

4is this illegal dismissal? Empty Re: is this illegal dismissal? Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:38 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Yun lang. Any money claims prescribe in 3 years.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum