Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreclosed property from Pag-ibig

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Foreclosed property from Pag-ibig Empty Foreclosed property from Pag-ibig Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Lydiav69

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

We have granted a pagibig house loan in 1997. Total property cost P432 but we made an initial payment so our balance is 272K with a montly installment of P4.1K. Unfortunately, due to financial problem this has been reconstructed for P323K because of default payment of 6 months but our monthly remains the same at P4.1K. However, our financial problem persists until we can no longer paying for almost 8 years and when we went to Pag-ibig, the personnel say, the property was already foreclosed and elevated to court. Total cost of the property now is P872K.

We have learned about the foreclosure when, somebody came to our place and check the house, which prompted us to go to pagibig.

Please advise us atty,

1.  why we are not receiving news regarding the property.
2.  When are they going to serve the ejectment? with your expertise, how many more months, years do we have to stay in the house?
3.  Is there a possibility to reacquire the property when the verdict to sale is already out.
4.  At what cost? Originally, property was 25 years to pay, loaned at 272K and pay for 9 years amortization. It ballooned to P875K due to penalties.

Your advise is really needed. We need to prepare because of  my children, specially my autistic one which is already attached in the house.

Thank you and God Bless,
Lyds

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum