Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BP22 void due to prescription

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BP22 void due to prescription Empty BP22 void due to prescription Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Lydiav69

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I am holding several bounced cheque, however the dated was 10 years ago. What possible measures do I need to take in order to collect this sum of money to be able to pay my personal money problem? Personal because it is under my name, though I am not the one who uses it.

I am facing several bank loans and credit card, add up the foreclosure of my house under pagibig due to this bounced cheques. I didn't pursue this case before because of the large amount to pay in filing the case. I optioned to pay my creditors first (person/colleques) rather than paying this bank institutions to avoid embarassment and with my confidence that I can pay the bank and pagibig institutions later.

Unfortunately, I haven't recovered from that ordeal 10 years ago since my children are growing and the needs financially increases. Beside I loose my job and stop working for 2 years.

Please advise...

Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum