Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORMAL COMPLAINT FOR ROBERTO SALAZAR OF HILDAWA LEGAL OFFICE 09178398961

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kay04301989

Arresto Menor

This is a complaint regarding one of your associates at Hildawa Law Office. His name is Roberto Salazar. I was unable to record the conversation but he called me this morning at 8:35 AM (Sept. 15, 2014). He's asking about the payment on my Globe line, 092******52. I explained that this is the 4th time someone called me from your law office and asked if you keep notes so I won't repeat myself. I forgot the rest of the conversation because he already said foul words like "Putang ina mo" and " *my full address*, QC. O ano? Gulat ka ano? Wala akong pakielam kung anak ka ni Gen. *my last name* dahil ipapakidnap kita kasama ng tatay mo." then he hung up. I called him thrice and he kept on saying foul languages. I called another associate but I forgot his name and asked to report that person to his supervisor. I am escalating this issue to you.  I want him terminated from your company or I will be forced to escalate this to higher authorities. He threatened me and my family.

Thank you and have a good day.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum