Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Nso in the age of majority

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Nso in the age of majority Empty No Nso in the age of majority Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:54 am

choyno

Arresto Menor

Hi po sir,

Pwede po ba magpatulong, kasi illegitimate son po ako at wala akong record sa NSO, I’ve been searching and reading some blogs on how i can help my issue and now i found this blog, i believe your advice can help my situation, Hindi ko na po nakilala ang mga tunay kung magulang, bali ipinanganak lang ako sa bahay at ipinamigay lang ko sa kung sino after 20days nang nagpaanak sakin at inampon ako nang isang teacher nagngangalang Belen inalagaan nya ako na parang tunay na anak at naka apelyedo ako sa kanya ngayon, ngayon nasa tamang edad na ako (19) gusto kong maging legitemate pero hindi ko po alam kong ano ang aking gagawin at kung ano ang aking kailangan ehanda.

Salamat mo nang marami sana matulunga mo ako sa sitwasyon ko.

2No Nso in the age of majority Empty Re: No Nso in the age of majority Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:55 am

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

hi choyno. pag sinabi ng batas na legitimate, ibig sabihin ay ipinanganak within a valid marriage. kung hindi mo kilala ang mga magulang mo at hindi mo alam kung kasal ba sila o hindi, hindi ka pwedeng maging legitimate. pero, kung papayag si ma'am belen na iadopt ka legally, pwedeng mairaise ang status mo sa isang legitimate child. ibig sabihin, kahit na illegitimate ka, yung rights mo ay pareho sa rights ng legitimate child.

para naman magkaroon ka ng record sa nso, pwede kang magpa-late registration. https://nsohelpline.com/faq/delayed-registration-of-birth

3No Nso in the age of majority Empty Re: No Nso in the age of majority Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:07 pm

choyno

Arresto Menor

Salamat po sa quick reply atty.

So pwd po akong magparegister as "Delayed Registration of Birth"? pero dati nung nasa minor age pa ako, nag file daw sya nag adoption pero na revoked po daw yun 10years ago kasi may case daw under her name, kaya nganon nagdisisyon n ako na ako nlang ang mga process kasi nasa tamang edad n ako at gusto ko sya ehh declare na iadpot ako legally.

matagal po ba ang process nang "Delayed Registration of Birth"? kasi ngayung march mag gragraduate na ako  baka di ko ma complete ang mga requirements ko dahil sa case ko.

nung nag elementary at hightschool ako through teachers aggreement lang po kaya ako nakagraduate ako nang elementary at hightschool

thank you so much atty.

Last edited by choyno on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : aditional question)

4No Nso in the age of majority Empty Re: No Nso in the age of majority Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:29 pm

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

hindi siguro aabot ng 3 months. punta ka na sa local civil registrar sa lugar ninyo. kuha ka ng list ng requirements at magbayad ng fees. mura lang yan. sa ibang cities libre yan, sa iba P250. sa pasko may birth certificate ka na Smile

5No Nso in the age of majority Empty Re: No Nso in the age of majority Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:30 pm

choyno

Arresto Menor

Hello atty.  so maka register na ako nag maayos kahit na may case ang adopter ko?

taga cebu nga pala ako thank you so much atty i really appreciate your goodness Very Happy sana makuha kuna ito

6No Nso in the age of majority Empty Re: No Nso in the age of majority Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:17 pm

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

1. The requirements are:

a) if the person is less than eighteen (18) years old, the following shall be required:

i) four (4) copies of the Certificate of Live Birth duly accomplished and signed by the proper parties;

ii) accomplished Affidavit for Delayed Registration at the back of Certificate of Live Birth by the father, mother, or guardian, declaring therein, among other things, the following:

· name of child;

· date and place of birth;

· name of the father if the child is illegitimate and has been acknowledged by him;

· if legitimate, the date and place of marriage of parents; and

· reason for not registering the birth within thirty (30) days after the date of birth

In case the party seeking late registration of the birth of an illegitimate child is not the mother, the party shall, in addition to the foregoing facts, declare in a sworn statement the recent whereabouts of the mother.

iii) any two of the following documentary evidences which may show the name of the child, date and place of birth, and name of mother (and name of father, if the child has been acknowledged):

· baptismal certificate;

· school records (nursery, kindergarten, or preparatory);

· income tax return of parent/s;

· insurance policy;

· medical records; and

· others, such as barangay captain's certification.

iv) affidavit of two disinterested persons who might have witnessed or known the birth of the child. (46:1aa)

b) If the person is eighteen (18) years old or above.

i) all the requirements for the person who is less than eighteen (18) years old; and

ii) Certificate of Marriage, if married. (46:1ba)

2. Delayed registration of birth, like ordinary registration made at the time of birth, shall be filed at the Office of the Civil Registrar of the place where the birth occurred. (46:3)

3. Upon receipt of the application for delayed registration of birth, the civil registrar shall examine the Certificate of Live Birth presented, whether it has been completely and correctly filled in and all requirements have been complied with.

kahit hindi ka legally adopted, pwede ka pa rin magparegister. mageexecute lang ng sworn statement yung guardian mo kung nasan ang magulang mo. ok lang na illegitimate muna ang status. ang importante mairegister ka.

7No Nso in the age of majority Empty Re: No Nso in the age of majority Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:56 am

choyno

Arresto Menor

Hello atty. wala po kaming balita kung sino ang tunay kung magulang Sad kasi ang sabi nang mom ko ipinanganak lang ako sa bahay at ipinamigay lang ko sa kung sino after 20days nang nagpaanak sakin , bali 0 details talaga kung sino ang tunay kung magulang.

nalilito po ako sa sinabi mo na part "mageexecute lang ng sworn statement yung guardian mo kung nasan ang magulang mo"

salamat po atty

8No Nso in the age of majority Empty Re: No Nso in the age of majority Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:38 am

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

pati pangalan ng magulang hindi nila alam? naku considered foundling ka, kaya ang ibibigay sayo ng civil registrar ay hindi birth certificate kundi certificate of foundling. pero dapat iniregister yon within 30days mula nung nahanap ka. sinubukan mo na bang pumunta sa civil registrar para magtanong?

9No Nso in the age of majority Empty Re: No Nso in the age of majority Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:59 pm

choyno

Arresto Menor

Good morning atty.

Di ko pa mo nasusubukan, kasi nag search pa ako kung san at ano ang aking gagawin cge po try ko monday pupunta ako sa civil registrar sa lugar namin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum