Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clearance after resignation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clearance after resignation Empty Clearance after resignation Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:30 pm

EMPREL110415

Arresto Menor

Good Afternoon.

An employee failed to render 30-day notice upon filing her approved resignation, instead she applied for a terminal leave for 1.5 weeks.  This was also approved accordingly.  Her resignation took effect on June 30, and started employment with a new company effective July 1.

She is yet to finish the processing of her clearance, but was REQUIRED by the former company to give at least 3 WEEKS to finish clearance requirements.  The former employee sought approval for leave from her new company, but was only generously given 4 days.  She informed her former company that she can facilitate whatever needs to be done in her granted 4-day leave, but her former employer demands 3 weeks of her time.

Can an employer go after a resigned employee whose resignation was duly approved?

Looking forward to your valuable advise.

Thank you.

2Clearance after resignation Empty Re: Clearance after resignation Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:01 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What's the point of 3 weeks for clearance purposes?

The resignation was approved so if the company wanted to have the former employee stay for 3 weeks for "clearance" purposes then they shoiuld not have allowed the terminal leave.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Clearance after resignation Empty Re: Clearance after resignation Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:46 pm

EMPREL110415

Arresto Menor

They said that that is the usual time required by the clearance process.

How should the employee revert to her former employer?

4Clearance after resignation Empty Re: Clearance after resignation Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:49 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

ano yan?

pag nagpa-clearance nandun dapat?

5Clearance after resignation Empty Re: Clearance after resignation Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:35 pm

ayapjay

Arresto Menor

Good Day AttyLLL,

I am Jay, I resign last January 30 this year, I work almost 4years and follow-up my back pay last July 2014 and then legal said my back pay only 3K and I cant get my COE since I have a loan to my employer? as per legal 1st need to settle my loan before i get the COE, that be possible Atty.?

6Clearance after resignation Empty Re: Clearance after resignation Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:24 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

ayapjay wrote:Good Day AttyLLL,

I am Jay, I resign last January 30 this year, I work almost 4years and follow-up my back pay last July 2014 and then legal said my back pay only 3K and I cant get my COE since I have a loan to my employer? as per legal 1st need to settle my loan before  i get the COE, that be possible Atty.?

Possible yan since hindi ka pa cleared.

7Clearance after resignation Empty Re: Clearance after resignation Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:01 pm

kyo14

Arresto Menor

if nag cclearance po ba need pa din magwork? or dapat puro clearance na lang ang gawin? thank you ^_^

8Clearance after resignation Empty Re: Clearance after resignation Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:53 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

kyo14 wrote:if nag cclearance po ba need pa din magwork? or dapat puro clearance na lang ang gawin? thank you ^_^

Dapat nagpapapirma ng clearance pag hindi na pumapasok.

9Clearance after resignation Empty Re: Clearance after resignation Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:19 pm

kyo14

Arresto Menor

dpat po hanggang aug 30 pa ako pero pinag clearance na po kami..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum