Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clearance for Immediate Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clearance for Immediate Resignation Empty Clearance for Immediate Resignation Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:12 pm

ergoproxy03

Arresto Menor

Good day Attorney.

Hoping to seek for your legal advise regarding my resignation and clearance.

I submitted my Immediate Resignation to my former boss last May 2014. I informed her before hand that I need to resign asap to attend to personal family matters.

My former boss is currently holding on to my clearance for the reason that they are requiring me to reconcile some issues that were part of my previous assignment. Iba pa po siya sa last job assignment ko prior to my immediate resignation.

This had been dragging on since I resigned last May 2014. The said issue has not been brought up to me when i was still employed. I was assigned a different job but was still in the same group, so I was wondering why is it that this only surfaced after my resignation and not during the transition period. I was assigned the new job last August 2013.

May I ask if there is something that I can do for this issue since technically I'm no longer employed to the bank and I can no longer accomplish whatever their requirement is without the resources from the office especially the documents needed to resolve the issue. Also, I'm holding on to the fact that this issue could have been brought up in two timelines prior to my effective resignation, one was during the transistion period of the new employee assuming my previous job and second was before they endorsed my resignation.

Also, my former boss emailed me that whatever accountabilities left unsettled will be subject to deduction to my final pay. In my opinion, this will be unlawful without me doing something to prevent the deduction, is that correct.

P.S. My boss is new and i think sinusulsulan po siya ng mga former workmates ko na hanapan ako ng butas para maka bawi dahil my inggit sila sakin. This is the least of my concerns and i would really want to settle this in accordance with the law.

Thank you and God Bless.

2Clearance for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Clearance for Immediate Resignation Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:48 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Was your immediate resignation accepted, and do you have proof of it?

http://www.councilviews.com

3Clearance for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Clearance for Immediate Resignation Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:11 pm

ergoproxy03

Arresto Menor

Yes Sir, it was also endorsed by our group head and was forwarded to HR. I also have proof of the email announcement by HR to all concened that I am officially resigned.

4Clearance for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Clearance for Immediate Resignation Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

ergoproxy03

Arresto Menor

And up until now po they emailed me that they're still finalizing all my accountabilities for my first job assignment.

5Clearance for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Clearance for Immediate Resignation Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:22 am

ergoproxy03

Arresto Menor

Hi Sirs,

Any advice on my situation po? Still no update from my former employer po.

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum