Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Converting from INC to Catholic

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Converting from INC to Catholic Empty Converting from INC to Catholic Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:22 am

grimreaper2014

Arresto Menor

Is it possible to convert from INC to catholic kapag hiwalay sa asawa for around 6 years now right after makasal? And if so, paano po ang process nito?

2Converting from INC to Catholic Empty Re: Converting from INC to Catholic Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

grimreaper2014 wrote:Is it possible to convert from INC to catholic kapag hiwalay sa asawa for around 6 years now right after makasal? And if so, paano po ang process nito?

Ask INC.

3Converting from INC to Catholic Empty Re: Converting from INC to Catholic Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:16 pm

ami ortaliz

Arresto Menor

I'm INC, if yung INC na sinasabi mo is tiwalag na automatic yun na catholic na sya or kung anoman religion ang gusto nya. Is she or he active on INC activity? specifically sa pagsamba?

4Converting from INC to Catholic Empty Re: Converting from INC to Catholic Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:37 pm

grimreaper2014

Arresto Menor

Paano po naging automatic un ms. Ami? A month ago kasi nagstop na sa pagsamba pero before that napakaactive tlga magsamba. Napagdesisyunan lang finally after 5 yrs na lumipat Catholic dahil family reasons, daming problema ng dahil sa INC religion.

Wala na po ba procedure para maging Catholic? Self-claimed na lang?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum