Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are the rights of the FIRST FAMILY?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what are the rights of the FIRST FAMILY? Empty what are the rights of the FIRST FAMILY? Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:12 am

miyucha

Arresto Menor

My parents got married 24yrs ago. Til they found out that they don't love each other anymore. My father was hurting my mom physically and emotionally. And I have witnessed that few years ago. Til we found out that my dad had his second family with 2 kids and another family or 3rd family with one kid. I just want to know our rights as first and legal family. I'm now 23yrs old, I was abused emotionally by my father when I invited him to attend my college graduation but he said "I'm busy" and found out that he attended his other daughter's graduation instead. I was hurt really. And I know I have been abused emotionally.

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

kung tungkol sa mana sa ama ang gusto mo tanungin, half of what he owns belongs to your mom. yun naman anak nya sa ibang babae will only get half of what you are supposed to get. kung idedemanda nyo naman sya pwede syang makulong for concubinage, pero wag mo asahan na makukulong ang mga babae nya kasi hindi sila makukulong.

miyucha

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the answer... nasa batas ba talaga yan til.now? What if ayaw kami bigyan ng father ko ng kahit na ano? Pwede ba yun? May nabasa kasi ako nun na depende na sa father kung sino ang bibigyan at hindi if ever.. lalo na't retired sgt father ko..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum