Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my mother is paying the property under my father's name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

miyucha

Arresto Menor

Way back for more than 10yrs, my parents decided to get a property in Camella. But it was under my father's name. When they got separated, my father had 2 other families. And my mother stayed single and I was on her custody. Until this day, my mother is continuosly paying off the property under my father's name because she told me it will be given to me as a form of investment. My question is, is my father has the right to own the property whether my mother is the one paying it off monthly in camella? As far as I can still remember, they've signed the "deed or deal of donation" so it can be transferred under my name. My mother's problem now is, she cannot reach my father as ask for the signature for some documents so it can be legally transfer under my name. What's the best thing to do? Please help. Blessed be!

hustisya

Prision Correccional

If the title is not yet transferred under your father's name, the property is not considered as owned by your father. What you need to do is talk to Camella and inform them about your situation. Ask for advice on what documents that you need to execute in order for you to transfer the accounts into your mother's name. Just make sure that the official receipt (payment made by your mother) is in the name of your mother.

miyucha

Arresto Menor

Naku super thank.you po.. will talk to my mother po today..

miyucha

Arresto Menor

Sir tinanong ko na po mother ko. Bad news po, sabi po niya si daddy daw po kasi yung principal buyer so na kay daddy na daw po nakapangalan. And yung sa receipts po na pagbabayad niya monthly, under po ng name ni daddy kasi po si daddy daw po principal buyer, pano po kaya yun? May ibang options pa po kaya? Baka po kasi angkinin ng tatay ko yung pinaghihirapan bayaran ni mommy almost 15yrs.. This year po kasi matatapos na po bayaran yung bahay sa camella

hustisya

Prision Correccional

What kind of financing nyo po ba nabili yung property nyo? Under Pag Ibig Housing Loan ba?

miyucha

Arresto Menor

hindi yun loan kasi never pa.pong nagloloan mother ko.. so i guess po they just decided to buy the house nung nagsasama.pa sila for investment.. pinapaupahan po namin yun ngayon.. kaya wala po talaga akong idea kung paanong gagawin dun kasi po hndi namin mahagilap tatay ko..baka isang araw po bigla na lang nia angkinin yung bahay na hndi naman niya pinaghirapan bayaran.. kc po sabi ni mommy since si daddy yung principal.owner dapat daw sa kanya nakapangalan kapag nagbabayad sa camella..

hustisya

Prision Correccional

Talk to Camella management for they will advice you on the procedures for that kind of case. There's a document/affidavit that you have to sign and execute for the change of principal buyer to all the documents executed before (like Contract to sell and Deed of Sale). You can ask camella to delay the transfer of the title unless the case is not resolve in favor with you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum