Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

right of a tenant

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1right of a tenant Empty right of a tenant Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:42 am

ehra miranda

Arresto Menor

Greetings!

We are currently renting an apartment here sa cubao. 7500 per month, beforw transferring we paid 2 months deppsit and 1 month advance. We then decided to transfer again because they dont have meters for electric and water. Naka submeter lang po kami, 2 months and they are asking higher cost ng city services, 2800 per month and i only have 1 tv and ref. They are asking us dues that is 300 percent more than what we used to pay sa dati naming nirerentahan which is katabi lang. We decided to use our deposit and inform them na lilipat na kamo, as per the landlord forfeited daw amg deposit namin kasi di namin sinunod ang nasa contract which is 1 yr. I have asked for a copy of the contract bexause when i signed the contract blanko po sya,i mean ung timeframe ng contract blank kaya ala ako basis ng time frame ng contract kasi nga blank, ngaun pinakita na po sakin ang contract with time frame of 1 yr, at 4 po ang nakapirma witness, and notarized na sya, at ang last page has 2dates, jun 2 at napatungan ng aug 2. Wala din po sila naibigay nareceipt skin mula nung day 1. Question po ano po ang rights ko bilang tenant? Di ko na po ba makukuha ang deposit ko? Valid po ang contract na pinirmahan ko kahot blank sya nung tym na pumirma ako, and pwede po ba nila kami mapaalis agad agad pag di kaminagbayad for his month.

Thank uou po in advance.

2right of a tenant Empty Re: right of a tenant Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:33 pm

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

pag nagmeet kayo sa barangay conciliation, iassert mo na lang na ibalik kahit 50% lang ng deposit. alam mo na blank yung contract pero pumirma ka pa rin.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum