Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delayed CTS from subd developer. What will be consequence?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zucchi

Arresto Menor

Help. I'm paying 20%DP for a house for 15mos now, due for REM on the 24th mo. I still have no CTS because my agent has a slightly higher computation of total price vs what i agreed to (and the checks i issued postdated). The agent admitted their error but cannot correct in their system. I requested receipts as proof that value difference was covered. They haven't replied & so i haven't signed the CTS documents. Please advise on next steps. Am scared i might be opening myself to some technicality & somehow forfeit everything.

Jara_m2003

Arresto Menor

I'm pretty sure they have an office, u can go to there office and ask them to give you the receipts. If its through a developer you can't really change cts though. Keep proofs that it was the fault of agent, him admitting it was his fault and etc. good luck

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum