Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property named after my mother

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Property named after my mother Empty Property named after my mother Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:46 am

Sweetzenz

Arresto Menor

Hi! I've been married since 2010 and is not in good terms with my husband since 2012. We decided to part ways and he said I can file an annulment without his objection. We have a child and he refuses to give support unless he will take our child under his custody.

I would like to acquire assets but I'm afraid that if I file annulment, these properties will be considered conjugal properties. So I am planning to buy properties and name it under my mother. Will there be any way that he can claim this property conjugal just because he might find out I'm paying for the monthly amortization?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum