Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Air Asia keeping my money for 3-4 months

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Air Asia keeping my money for 3-4 months Empty Air Asia keeping my money for 3-4 months Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 pm

tomasstj

Arresto Menor

I'm just curious!
On the first of March this year, Air Asia informed me that they have suspended the flight that I booked a month earlier.
Now, almost 4 months later they say that the money will be back in my account next month.
Is this really according to the law? In Europe, where I come from, I guess this wouldn't be possible.
Can I fight them?

Kindly,

talaliano

Arresto Menor

My advice is for you to read first about Air Asia's policies on refund.

tomasstj

Arresto Menor

They don't have any policy about that!
I'm from Europe so I'm surprised to see how companies here can do whatever they want.
In my part of the world I'd been making money out of this behaviour of a company!

It's now 6 months since they suspended one flight that I'd paid for, and two weeks later another flight was suspended.
The clever thing for Air Asia is, that there's no way to contact anybody with authority. Only live chat or twitter. So I'm still on square one - nobody is answering anything with substance!
Utterly boring situation!
I'm just bumping my head against the wall (the wall that Air Asia put there, knowing that it will save money for the company).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum