Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taken Land Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taken Land Property Empty Taken Land Property Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:53 pm

inCREDibles

Arresto Menor

Good day everyone. I would like to hear some legal advice about my case. Thanks in advance.

This story is base on my mother.

When they are young, she with her siblings and her parents are living in the province. She said that her father own a vast area of land in the province, infact there is a time that we are on the list of top land owner surveyed by the National Statistics Office (NSO). My grandfather is so kind that he let people to settle their home in his land. And one day, my grandfather claimed the land back but the people won't give it back. And if I remember it clearly, the death of my grandfather is caused by that clamation of land. (I don't know why my grandfather don't use the help of authorithy in claiming the land back). My grandmother once said that claiming the land will cause bloodshed, so I think that's the reason why they don't continue the clamation after my grandfather died. They lived poorly after that.

I can ask the full details of this case from my grandmother. And I think she still have the land title.

I don't kow why my mother or any of her siblings don't fight the land legally, I think that's the effect of having no education and being poor. They just let others to have what supposedly to be ours.

Now, I am planning to claim that land once more. I am still a minor and studying in one of the prestigious university here in the philippines. It will still take a long time for that since I will be needing a great amount of money for the legal battle.

Do you have some advise about my case? Thank you very much.

2Taken Land Property Empty Re: Taken Land Property Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:08 pm

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

Question number 1.Real Property Tax. The Property will be subjected to Auction if the said Property has outstanding Real Property Tax and if you had been Delinquent in Paying your Real Property Taxes. To begin with, take a look at your moms OCT- Original Certificate of Title or TCT- Transfer Certificate of Title, then Investigate. Have the Titles Photocopy and Check with the Local and Provincial Treasurer for any unpaid Real Property Taxes. Secondly, go and check with the ROD- Registry of Deeds where the Property is Located. You may Request for a List of Properties under the name of your Grandfather?? If it was not transferred to any of your family member. By the way, is this Agricultural Land? Or Residential? As we know, Agricultural Land can be subjected for CARP, but then for a just compensation. Investigate and gather any Primary and any supporting Ducuments that you may have. Good Luck! And let me know someday for any improvement of the said case. Again,Good Luck!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum