Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land distribution between siblings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - land distribution between siblings Empty land distribution between siblings Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:46 am

marcusvictoria28

Arresto Menor

Hi good day, I have an inquiry regarding the distribution of the inherited land from my grandmother. My uncle is claiming that all of the property that my grandmother had left. My uncle is the only son that my grandmother had with her 2nd husband, where my mother and aunt are daughters from her 1st husband. He's claiming that we should be thankful that he's letting us stay on his property even though we know that even before my grandparents died the share that we occupied was already given by my grandmom to my mom. Is there any way that we can legalize our our stay or have the title of the land that my mom inherited from my grandmom, and if possible how much will be needed to legalize all the papers.

Thank you in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum