Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Issues in between siblings

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Land Issues in between siblings Empty Land Issues in between siblings Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:45 am

otaku88

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Good day!

I'd like to ask some advice regarding issues on land ownership po sana. Here's the scenario,

1. Grandparents (mother's side) ko po ang originally declared owner nung house and lot.
2. Nung wala na si lolo and due to some financial need back then, my lola had to sell it.
3. A first cousin of my grandfather, Lola Helen, bought it from my Lola Soling and a deed of sale was given as proof of payment for the land.
4. Lola Helen's family planned to move to another location, so they sold the land back to my lola Soling. However, my lola didn't really had the money to use for the land that's being sold back to them.
5. Instead, my mother bought the land back with her own money. She was provided with a deed of sale from Lola Helen as the proof of payment.
6. We are staying at that house for almost 20 years now.

Now, the issue is, me and my brothers are somehow planning to develop our house and build a small business in front of the house, so our old folks could at least get busy over something even though they are just at home. However, my mother's siblings are claiming that we have no right to do anything with the house and the land since they are also part owners of it, believing that their mother, Lola Soling, is still the legal owner of the house and the land. The Tax Declaration that's registered in the municipal office is still under the name of Lola Soling as the legal owner. At ito yung pinanghahawakan ng mga kapatid ng mama ko though we've shown them the deed of sale and the letter from the previous owner regarding the matter.

In between the transfer from Lola Soling to Lola Helen, the tax declaration was not processed and changed. So, the registered name as the rightful owner, is still Lola Soling. Now, when my mother bought the land from Lola Helen, meron naman pong deed of sale and everything is clearly stated na si mama na ang rightful owner ng land. However, yun nga po her siblings won't submit to this arrangement. Lagi po nila sinasabi na though si mama yung nagprovide ng pera, di naman daw sila pumirma to agree na si mama na ang sasalo ng bahay at lupa. The point is, my mother bought it with her own money, anong pirma ang sinasabi nila?

Pano po ba ma.reresolve to? I need to know how and what we can do to handle this case? I need to know if it's possible to have this tax declaration changed into my mother's name as the legal owner? If yes, kindly let me know about it.

Thank you for your help in advance!
God Bless!

2Land Issues in between siblings Empty Re: Land Issues in between siblings Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:20 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi, at the time ba na biennia ng Lola Soling mo yung property sa Lola Helen mo, nasa legal age na ba ang mama mo at mga kapatid niya?

Kasi nung binenta ng lola Soling mo yung property, pati shares ng mga anak ay nasama. So, to some extent, tama naman ang mga kapatid ng mama mo.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Land Issues in between siblings Empty Re: Land Issues in between siblings Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:49 pm

otaku88

Arresto Menor

Katrina288 wrote:Hi, at the time ba na biennia ng Lola Soling mo yung property sa Lola Helen mo, nasa legal age na ba ang mama mo at mga kapatid niya?

Kasi nung binenta ng lola Soling mo yung property, pati shares ng mga anak ay nasama. So, to some extent, tama naman ang mga kapatid ng mama mo.

Hello!

Chineck ko yung hawak naming deed of sale documents and it showed na in that time, most likely, yes, of legal age na silang lahat, considering she was the youngest out of 9 siblings.

As per deed of sale na hawak namin, the vendor that was indicated was Lola Soling and my Tito Eddie, who was the eldest among the siblings. They both have consented on selling the land to Lola Helen. Saka nakalagay sa deed na, "The Vendor hereby sell, transfer and convey absolutely the entirety of their rights, interests, participation and ownership in the above described lots in favor of the Vendee, her heirs, and assigns." Therefore saying, upon purchase, si Lola Helen na ang sumalo ng ownership rights and thus becoming the rightful owner nung lupa. Therefore, she has the right to sell the land to anyone else she'd like to sell it to. Mama bought it with her own money and her siblings, including Lola Soling are fully aware of it. There was a notarized legal document, in between the transfer of rights from Lola Helen and Mama. I just don't understand their point of not signing about it or whatever.

4Land Issues in between siblings Empty Land issues Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Dhowwel

Arresto Menor

Ganito po ang sitwasyon ko, ang tatay ko ay married sa unang asawa at nagging biyodo sya at nagkarun sila ng 7 anak nung una nyang asawa at may na acquire po silang conjugal property nung una nyang asawa na 32 hectares of Agri land na nakapaloob sa 2 titulo (27 Hectares & 5 Hectares). nag asawa ulit ang tatay ko sa nanay ko at ako ang solong anak at muli nagging biyodo ang tatay ko.

Buhay pa po ang tatay ko ngayon nasa 92 y.o. na sya at ako ang nag aalaga sa kanya...ang nais po nang tatay ko ipamana sa akin ang malaking bahagi ng lupa.

gumawa po ang tatay ko ng deed of donation duon sa isang titulo (5 Hectares) ngayon po nasa process po ako na itransfer sa name ko ang property, nabayaran ko na po ang BIR at nasa DAR napo ..kaya lang ayaw magbigay ng clearance ng DAR kasi daw need pa ang quit claim ng mga unang anak. Kailangan pa ba ang quit claim ng mga unang anak nya considering na buhay pa ang tatay ko?

yung isang titulo 27 hectares naman po nang lupa ay plano din po ipamana ng tatay ko sa akin through dead of donation. Ito po kasi ang kagustuhan nang tatay ko kasi buhay pa sya. Ano po ba ang legal advice ninyo sa akin?

Sa isip ko po kung may ipamana man sya sa akin sa kagustuhan nya di po ba yung share lang po nya sa conjugal property ng una nyang asawa di po ba?

Sa ngayon po masakit ang loob ng mga unang anak nya na malaki ang ibabahagi na lupa sa akin.

Ang deed of donation na ginawa ng tatay ko para ibigay sa akin ang lupa ay tama ba na proseso at magamit para matransfer sa name ko ang titulo?

Sana po mabigyan po ninyo ako ng linaw sa legality ng issue na ito.

Maraming salamat po.

5Land Issues in between siblings Empty Re: Land Issues in between siblings Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:58 am

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Tama po ang Deed of Donation. However bakit nasa DAR iyan? After BIR, the docs go to the Registry of Deeds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum