Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of Contract Empty Breach of Contract Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:23 pm

red_xchy@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I applied as a dean in a certain school in the month of April 2014. Upon submitting my application letter i was intervied already then the following day, they let me sign a contract. I sign it without any supporting documents such as a cedula and my credentials. The effectivity of the said contract is June 2014 and it is stipulated there that breach of contract is payable of three-months equivalent salary. However, in the month of May my previous employer beg me to come back as they offer better benefits. It seems unprofessional but I grant there requests to come back so I signed another contract.
I do inform the school where I applied before last week of May, but they are demanding now for the payment eventhough I have not reported there for work. In this case, am I really required to pay for it?? Is it considered a contract eventhough without cedula? What is the best thing I can do? Thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum