Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exit Interview with Last pay given on same day..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A3_ADA

Arresto Menor

Hi there,

Can someone please give me an advice about this issue:

I have signed a 3 mos. contract to a company and it should've ended last April 9,2014... then I have emailed the management 2 days earlier before the end of contract that I will extend just until the 30th of April because I wanted to do my responsibility to train up the new ones, actually I have been training up the newbies for a month just before my contract was about to end, then they just answered back with "Noted. Thank you for understanding the situation".

Well, since my trainee haven't received any accounts yet (which was supposed to be given by the management), I decided to extend for another 15 days which was then agreed verbally with the HR-OIC , just so I can finish til our cut-off and was hoping that they can pay me back my Last Pay by the 20th of the month.
There were no Extended Contract issued to me after 9th of April.

Now May 20 (2 days ago) approached, and through text message I asked the HR if I could get my salary with my COE. They just replied that I will have to wait for 1 MONTH for my exit interview and my salary for the extended 15 days.

I really don't want to wait that long, as I have plans to do.

The question is, Does it really take a month to wait just for an exit interview including your last pay, and how many days should you wait for a COE to be completed? If you  haven't broke any of their policies a COE should not take more than a week right?, Lastly,  if there is no contract issued do they need to with held my salary that long?

Please do help me with this lame prob. But it really is kinda upsetting and I'm thinking the company I worked for is a fraud, I heard they had a history of being filed to DOLE.

Thanks!

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

A3_ADA wrote:Hi there,

Can someone please give me an advice about this issue:

I have signed a 3 mos. contract to a company and it should've ended last April 9,2014... then I have emailed the management 2 days earlier before the end of contract that I will extend just until the 30th of April because I wanted to do my responsibility to train up the new ones, actually I have been training up the newbies for a month just before my contract was about to end, then they just answered back with "Noted. Thank you for understanding the situation".

Well, since my trainee haven't received any accounts yet (which was supposed to be given by the management), I decided to extend for another 15 days which was then agreed verbally with the HR-OIC , just so I can finish til our cut-off and was hoping that they can pay me back my Last Pay by the 20th of the month.
There were no Extended Contract issued to me after 9th of April.

Now May 20 (2 days ago) approached, and through text message I asked the HR if I could get my salary with my COE. They just replied that I will have to wait for 1 MONTH for my exit interview and my salary for the extended 15 days.

I really don't want to wait that long, as I have plans to do.

The question is, Does it really take a month to wait just for an exit interview including your last pay, and how many days should you wait for a COE to be completed? If you  haven't broke any of their policies a COE should not take more than a week right?, Lastly,  if there is no contract issued do they need to with held my salary that long?

Please do help me with this lame prob. But it really is kinda upsetting and I'm thinking the company I worked for is a fraud, I heard they had a history of being filed to DOLE.

Thanks!

The situation seems to be reasonable. Just wait.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum