Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

coop remaining credit balance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1coop remaining credit balance Empty coop remaining credit balance Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Rhunz

Arresto Menor

Hi atty,

Good Day!

My aunt kasi having this problem on one coop here in cebu. Lumalaki na siya taas na ng interest. parang mas malaki pa ang naging interest keysa sa principal loan. ngayun she was forced to signed a documents thru tinakot siya na if di siya mag signed e dedemanda siya ng coop management. Now, latest October 6, 2010 pinatawag ulit siya ang sabi babayad na lang daw siya ng 1000 para di nila edemanda ang auntie ko. Tapos yung mga previous balance pa ng auntie andun pa kahit paid na siya..then the problem nawala niya mga recebo sa mga nabayaran na niya. ito takot na auntie ko knowing baka daw makulong siya nito. anu po gagawin namin for this case?is it possible na dritso na sa court yung ganito na case or dadaan pa sa barangay to settle it down?please advice po.

Salamat!

Rhunz

2coop remaining credit balance Empty Re: coop remaining credit balance Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:31 pm

attyLLL

scaring someone to sign a document with threats of litigation is not necessarily coercion. it is considered a valid from of threat. the obligation remains to be binding.

is this purely a loan? no bounced checks? if it is just a loan, there is no criminal liability for failure to pay a debt. the coop can only claim for collection of the debt.

it is not necessary for this to pass through the bgy. a coop is not exempted from having to go through the bgy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum