Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parental Custodial

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Parental Custodial Empty Parental Custodial Tue May 13, 2014 5:48 pm

bravemom

Arresto Menor

Hi po,
I am a single mom po ,and gusto ko po sana mag apply ng soul custody for my kids,Almost 5 years I haven't seen my ex ,we aren't married,my kids are named after my name but he had signed the paternity affidavit, they were born last 2001 and 2003 , I want to take them with me when I go outside the country ,he never give any support ever since the kids were still babies...At wala na po ako balita kung nasaan na cia ngayon.. pano po ba ang dapat kung gawin,dahil ayoko pong iwan ang aking mga anak pag lumabas po ako ng bansa.At kung kukuha po ako ng abogado may pde po ba kayong irecomenda para sa case ko?thank you so much po and more power..Taga bulacan po ako ..

2Parental Custodial Empty Re: Parental Custodial Tue May 13, 2014 9:25 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Art. 176 of Family Code
"Illegitimate children shall use the surname and shall be under the parental authority of their mother, and shall be entitled to support in conformity with this code. The legitime of each illegitimate child shall consist of one-half of the legitime of the legitimate child"

Ibig pong sabihin, since hindi po kayo kasal, ang buong papagya po bilang isang magulang para sa anak na nasa inyo. Ang sa Ama lang po ay ang tungkulin na mag-provide ng support para sa bata atkarapatan na mabisita at makita ang bata.

3Parental Custodial Empty Parental Custodial Wed May 14, 2014 4:22 pm

bravemom

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for your kind comment,highly appreciated ...Yup I am aware of that ...I was hoping to find a good lawyer anyone knows to handle my case since I have to get a court order,solidifying my being soul custody of the kiddies..thank you so much..But hoping anyone would be kind to refer one to me..God bless po :-)

4Parental Custodial Empty Re: Parental Custodial Wed May 14, 2014 7:53 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

I think there is no need for a court order or declaration. is it clearly stated in our law. Kung may objection ang father, it his burden to file a petition.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum