Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need to know my rights please help!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need to know my rights please help!! Empty I need to know my rights please help!! Sat May 03, 2014 11:26 am

toknowrights

Arresto Menor

Hi im glad to see this forum and really help me alot by
reading other threads..

to start with my story, Im currently employed in a travel
agency situated here at q.c, ive been working here since last
year april 15, 2013 and i work as an graphic artist for their
collateral needs in advertising..to tell my story short, i start here in our company without documental agreement for my
salary and til when i will work. my employer and i agreed verbaly for a monthly salary of 15k..but since last september
the issue a memo that their will be an "additional day off" or
they called "cross cutting" since september randomely they deduct a day or 2 days in a week and they deduct on my salary as which hurts me alot.. the "cross cutting" is equal to Php576 which i dont know how they compute that.. for example: before i earn Php8,079 every 15 and 30 of the month but since they apply the memo they deduct the "cross cutting days" for example 576 x 3days off..is it legal that they easily implement a salary deduction with a memo only?? and the memo issued last year,since then they apply the "cross cutting rule" until now, that's why i started to ask the accounting until when is the validity of memo and reply to me thats no expiration..please help me since i signed the memo last year is it possible that i will not agree for the terms of "cross cutting", im asking the copy of that memo but the accounting has no copy of it to show me.

please provide me the necessary acts on:
1.since i have no contract agreement is it considered im
a regular employee already??

2.In the memo they applied last year for "cross cutting rule"
whats the best thing to do to prevent them on keeping doing it..

3.worst scenario if they planned to terminate me at any cost is it legal? if that happen whats the necessary action?

Thanks in advance

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

it just means you are being paid 576 daily (working 26 days a month, 576 x 26 = 14,976 or 15K)...

if the company is experiencing hard times, you're lucky you're still getting paid 23 days a month...

if you're not happy anymore, than I suggest you look for another job.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum