Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLease Help Me About My NIECE's CUSTODY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLease Help Me About My NIECE's CUSTODY Empty PLease Help Me About My NIECE's CUSTODY Sat May 03, 2014 10:30 am

gjcc16

Arresto Menor

I want to know how I can have my 9 month's old niece's full custody since her mother, who happened to be my second sister, always neglects her. My second sister often leaves my niece to my third sister and my care because she always goes out with her friends every day and  night. I and my mother supports the child's finances because my second sister doesn't have a job. My niece's father is a 16 year old child who is a high school student therefore cannot support the child. My second sister is turning 21 years old this 28th of May. Yesterday, when I was at work, my second sister physically abused my daughter leaving my daughter with a swollen face. My third sister who was taking care of my daughter at that time got mad and told my second sister to get out of the house. What my second sister did was leave the house with her daughter and until now she is not yet home. I am so worried about my niece since her mother doesn't have a money or a job. I want to know what I can do to help my niece.

Last edited by gjcc16 on Sat May 03, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Provided more information)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum