Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid credit card to marshreq bank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid credit card to marshreq bank Empty unpaid credit card to marshreq bank Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:04 pm

halina

Arresto Menor

hello po...

pede nyo po ako akong mabigyan ng advice? nag work po ako sa dubai and last 2008 po a month ago before i decide to go back to Philippine to give birth, eh kumuha po ako ng credit card para magamit sa panganganak ko, but we change the plan.. kaya umuwi nalng po ako dito sa pinas.. maliit lang po ang credit limit. its about 2500 dhs. lan po.. ala po ako naibayad kasi po dito ako pinas and wala source of income.. and now i plan to go back to dubai together with my baby.. igot a new passport and i change my surname to my husband family name.. do the immigration will catch me for my unpaid credit card.. at pano ko po masesetle ang account do dito sa pilipinas... plano ko po kasi this month e umalis na carrying husband visa...

please help po..

2unpaid credit card to marshreq bank Empty Re: unpaid credit card to marshreq bank Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:34 pm

attyLLL

i cannot speak about uae law. according to other persons here, it is considered a crime not to pay for a loan in uae. i do not know what they will do when you arrive.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum