Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training Contract Empty Training Contract Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:08 pm

sapconsultant

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Good day!

I got your email on the internet forum. I would just like to ask regarding my training contract. I was hired as an SAP functional consultant in a company and we have signed on a contract with 300k training bond and OJT cost which is equivalent to my 6xmonsths of salary. but then the company does not provide me a training but rather im doing more of the company's documentation papers. on my 5th month the company transfer me to another team and team has no training bond / OJT cost i aam on my 8th month and planning to resign but the the hr is asking me to pay the OJT cost my 6 months salary.

Please advise if there is any way that i will not pay or be lessen the OJT cost since I wasn't  train in by the company in SAP and i have been transfer to another team without training cost or bond.

Looking forward to your response.

thank you and God bless.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum