Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

camella homes complaints

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1camella homes complaints Empty camella homes complaints Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:43 pm

shyjyeon

Arresto Menor

I bought a parcel of land located in a perimeter area of Provence subdivision Camella malolos. We did a resurvey of the area and we found that there is at 30percent of my property was took by outside village, i mean there is an old house in my area. The outsider who owns the house also claiming thats their property. How can i file a complain in HLURB? Because the staff of camella always ignore my complain. They cant transfer me to another lot because the remaining available property is under house and lot package.

2camella homes complaints Empty Re: camella homes complaints Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:53 pm

shyjyeon

Arresto Menor

I bought the property- lot, in january2010 and that time the area is not yet develop thats why the price is 6500per sqm. Now, 2014 the price is 10,200per sqm. If i grab or convert from lot only to house&lot package the price of 2014 will be followed. Oviously lugi naman po ako, kaya nga ako ng-invest earlier para mkatipid. If also i refund my money, lugi din dahl kung time deposit un sa bank i gain interest. Ang nirerequest ko po sa kanila na bigyan nila ko ng lot na ipapalit sa lot ko dahl gusto ko ng mgpaconstruct ng house asap.

3camella homes complaints Empty Re: camella homes complaints Fri May 16, 2014 5:49 pm

hustisya

Prision Correccional

Make a complaint letter addressed at the office of HLURB. Then, they will sue Camella to explain and answer your complaints.

4camella homes complaints Empty Re: camella homes complaints Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:23 am

lynniel.valmoria

Arresto Menor

Hi,

We bought a townhouse in Camella Lessandra Bacoor way back 2011. We had 1 day tripping to the site and immediately reserved the property on the same day. After we have signed the contract and submitted some of the requirements like the Post Dated Check, we never heard anything anymore from their sales agent - hence it created an impression they only want our money without any proper service given. We also tried to contact their admin but it seems so hard to reach them. Until such time that we were discourage to continue our payment. We recently had a talk with a new account officer and we felt everything will be solved and will be process. But along the way, here comes the account office who gave her phone number but does not answer our calls. We tried shoot an email as well but it takes us a couple of email before we get a sort of partial reply.

I went to their admin office in Alabang Star Mall, admin said that the account officer will come by the office after lunch so I decided to wait. Come afternoon no one attended my concern, I was just advised by another person to get back the next day.

We felt that we were ignored since day 1 so we requested withdraw our account and request for a refund but until now no one is addressing our query.

5camella homes complaints Empty Re: camella homes complaints Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:58 am

heater123

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just want to ask what to do if the construction employer and also the Camella administration refused to pay the damage of my property (vehicle). The story started on about Dec 1 the construction did some sort of finishing using a pure dry cement by hurling it into the house's side to make the house smooth since our house is just at the front of the construction site and without the construction preventive measures and didn't even warn us that they will execute such thing as that tomorrow morning my mother saw our car covered with cement dust and can't be removed using regular wash and requires a full datailling session at the autoshop, we directly head to the office and make a complain but there's no action taken by the administration and the construction contractor while the damage suffered was still there and unusable. since the vehicle's insurance got expired and doesn't cover the date when the accident happened

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum