Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

the Employer Breach the contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the Employer Breach the contract Empty the Employer Breach the contract Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:46 pm

ronray_1900

Arresto Menor

Sir just want to ask how if the employer(a recruitment firm) breach the contract for the failure of giving me a project stated on the contract. So i write ca complain letter with them they response. By asking me how would I want to settle. Is this for monetary ba? how much po ba sasabhin ko if the duration in the contract is 1 year? 12 months of my monthly gross po ba? kasi there is no indicated on the contract na pag cla ang magbreach there is damages. But pag ako meron I need to pay 6 times of my monthly gross salary.

Secondly can I start exploring a job na ba while we are on the settlement process. How if there someone who offer me a job can I already sign the Job offer and the contract?

Can i write a request of contract termination ba while there is a settlement process?

2the Employer Breach the contract Empty Re: the Employer Breach the contract Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:03 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

ronray_1900 wrote:Sir just want to ask how if the employer(a recruitment firm) breach the contract for the failure of giving me a project stated on the contract. So i write ca complain letter with them they response. By asking me how would I want to settle. Is this for monetary ba? how much po ba sasabhin ko if the duration in the contract is 1 year? 12 months of my monthly gross po ba? kasi there is no indicated on the contract na pag cla ang magbreach there is damages. But pag ako meron I need to pay 6 times of my monthly gross salary.

Secondly can I start exploring a job na ba while we are on the settlement process. How if there someone who offer me a job can I already sign the Job offer and the contract?

Can i write a request of contract termination ba while there is a settlement process?

What is the exact detail of the breach? Were you not given any job at all? Were you not paid any salary for work done?

http://www.councilviews.com

3the Employer Breach the contract Empty Re: the Employer Breach the contract Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:11 pm

ronray_1900

Arresto Menor

Sir for letting me sign a contract with out job order with their client. maykasabay po kasi cla nag offer sakin that time and nagkaroon ng negotiation. so pinili ko po cla kasi maganda compensation. Then I start on my 1st day of work pagdating ko dun parang ndi aware yung designated supervisor na may dadating sa kanila new employee. tapos after an hour tumawag eto c recruitment at sabi umalis daw po muna ako dahil wla pa job order from their client wait nalang daw sa advice kailan yung new start date ko. Everyday I follow up naman po then on the 4th day sabi nila cancel na daw po and wla cla mabbgay ibang project sakin.

4the Employer Breach the contract Empty Re: the Employer Breach the contract Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:15 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

ronray_1900 wrote:Sir for letting me sign a contract with out job order with their client. maykasabay po kasi cla nag offer sakin that time and nagkaroon ng negotiation. so pinili ko po cla kasi maganda compensation. Then I start on my 1st day of work pagdating ko dun parang ndi aware yung designated supervisor na may dadating sa kanila  new employee. tapos after an hour tumawag eto c recruitment at sabi umalis daw po muna ako dahil wla pa job order from their client wait nalang daw sa advice kailan yung new start date ko. Everyday I follow up naman po then on the 4th day sabi nila cancel na daw po and wla cla mabbgay ibang project sakin.

If they are willing to settle as you have mentioned, you can ask for up to 2 months of salary (or financial assistance) plus pro-rated 13th month pay since you were not able to take a different offer and lost other opportunities to work.

Tawaran yan, so if they offer 1 month salary plus any other benefits, accept it and close the case. You can apply for any job any time.

You are not liable for any breach as they say the job order is cancelled.

http://www.councilviews.com

5the Employer Breach the contract Empty Re: the Employer Breach the contract Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:29 pm

ronray_1900

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir. actually i right a letter na rin na termination of contract while there is a settlement process para legally talaga ako makapag apply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum