Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

afraid that if our house will be forclosed by the bank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LOWELA

Arresto Menor

my father loaned money from a bank...our house is the collateral...my father was not able to pay on time the monthly payments...the bank sent us a letter informing him about his total due and that his account was already forwarded to the attorney's office...my father consulted the bank's lawyer about the problem and what solutions should be made since the remaining balance gets bigger already, this includes the interests and the penalties...the lawyer help my father solved the problem by making an agreement that the penalties and interests will taken off from the remaining balance, less the fixed deposit and so the remaining amount will be his new account to be paid for 5 years. This year, 2010 is the 5th year of my father's account...and we haven't paid any amount for such problem...I am afraid since this the last year...our house will be forclosed. What shall I do? I have a work now, but my salary is not enough to pay such amount...What will I do to help my father's problem?

attyLLL

visit the lawyer or the bank again and explain the situation. the should be more amenable because you were able to pay for most of the loan.

even if the house is foreclosed, you have 1 year to redeem the property by paying the loan, and in that one year you can still possess the property. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

LOWELA

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much sir for the advice. I hope that they will give us another chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum