Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Empty Resignation Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:55 am

jeffoie47

Arresto Menor

Hi and thank you in advance!

I am currently employed and am rendering my resignation. I was only able to render for about 20 days since my new employer gave me a short notice.

My current employer found out that I have another job and they wont sign my clearance unless I render for a total of 30 days.

I cannot do so because I will start on March 31 with my new employer.

Another concern is that, without my knowledge, the HR department enrolled dependents under my HMO account. I was being deducted money without my knowledge. they said they would give the money back but they have not done so until now. they did not give me a date as to when it will be credited back. I'm worried that they might not give that money back after I resign.

Is there a ground for them to not let me resign? or sign my clearance?

please advise.

Thank you!

2Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:53 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

jeffoie47 wrote:Hi and thank you in advance!

I am currently employed and am rendering my resignation. I was only able to render for about 20 days since my new employer gave me a short notice.

My current employer found out that I have another job and they wont sign my clearance unless I render for a total of 30 days.

I cannot do so because I will start on March 31 with my new employer.

Another concern is that, without my knowledge, the HR department enrolled dependents under my HMO account. I was being deducted money without my knowledge. they said they would give the money back but they have not done so until now. they did not give me a date as to when it will be credited back. I'm worried that they might not give that money back after I resign.

Is there a ground for them to not let me resign? or sign my clearance?

please advise.

Thank you!

Well, you did not comply with the 30-day notice so in effect things will slow down for you. But eventually they will sign your clearance, but you might not be tagged as resigned - you may be considered AWOL and they may want to claim for damages.

How were they able to enrol dependents? Did you provide details of these (names, age, birthday) to them?

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum