Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Empty Resignation Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:38 am

jooohnaaa

Arresto Menor

We have new policy in our company regarding with our resignation.. We should consume our remaining leaves before the 30days that we have to render.. Otherwise we have to pay the damages.. But Im already employed with other company while Im exhausting my leaves and I have to return to my previous company for me to render the 30days.
The management already know that Im employed and they that is illegal so they might sue me or pay the damages.
What should I do?

2Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:06 am

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

what kind of leave? is it not convertible to cash?

3Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

jooohnaaa wrote:We have new policy in our company regarding with our resignation.. We should consume our remaining leaves before the 30days that we have to render.. Otherwise we have to pay the damages.. But Im already employed with other company while Im exhausting my leaves and I have to return to my previous company for me to render the 30days.
The management already know that Im employed and they that is illegal so they might sue me or pay the damages.
What should I do?

Based on your description, that's the dumbest policy I've seen from a company.

Leaves are benefits so the employees can decide when to use them, if they want to at all, but subject to company approval.

I can't see what damages they are referring to. Perhaps you can post the text of the policy for us to get a better understanding.

http://www.councilviews.com

4Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:11 pm

jooohnaaa

Arresto Menor

Actually I don't have the copy of the policy and I didn't sign the agreement about that.. My remaining leave are 20days and then I can convert the 10days into cash.. They didn't allow me to file my immediate resigntion unless it is due to health condition or if I have an employment abroad..

5Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:05 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

jooohnaaa wrote:Actually I don't have the copy of the policy and I didn't sign the agreement about that.. My remaining leave are 20days and then I can convert the 10days into cash.. They didn't allow me to file my immediate resigntion unless it is due to health condition or if I have an employment abroad..

Ah so the company is making you use up the leaves so they don't have to pay you anymore.

http://www.councilviews.com

6Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:44 am

jooohnaaa

Arresto Menor

I don't know.. I'll try to get the copy of our policy then how can I send it to you? Thank you by the way for the response.. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum