Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

delayed clearance after resignation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1delayed clearance after resignation Empty delayed clearance after resignation Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:20 pm

ral

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek advice regarding my problem. There was a complaint filed to me by students. The complaint has reached the disciplinary committee but they have yet to convene on it. In my part, I decided then to just resign since they were trying to motion for my dismissal anyway. I was also not satisfied anymore with the working conditions and decided it was best that a shift careers since i was losing my love for teaching. The president already accepted my resignation but the HR insists in not signing my clearance until their is a clear resolution of the proceedings. She also said last January that they would convene in a month but until now no such thing has occurred. They always mention that the legal office in the school is always busy. I badly need my clearance since I have already transferred to another company (non-teaching) and they are asking for my pagibig and sss vouchers which will not be released from my ex-employer unless the final clearance is completed. Hope you can help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum