Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pawned condo title.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pawned condo title. Empty pawned condo title. Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:46 pm

henrywilkins

Arresto Menor

Hello
I need some serious advice.

I'm a Foreigner and Permanent Resident in the Phils.
(married to a Filipina lady)

I owe a condo unit which i sold to a filipino citizen on a rent to own lease basis of 10 years to pay, which is being religiousely paid until year 2016.

My wife left me for a rich business man.
When i searched for my Condo Title i could no longer find it.
My wife then confessed to having "Pawned" it to a person without my knowledge in exchange for a personal loan.

She is still in litigation with that person who will not return the title ( which is in my name alone )
because my wife could not pay the shark interest rates.

1)  How can i proceed to get a new Title ? hoping there is no incumbrances on the Title my wife pawned?  

2)  I was told the Lady that accepted my Title from my wife cannot do anything because its in my name and not my wife?  is this true?

3)  my concern is that in 2016 when the buyer has fully paid for my condo unit , they will demand the Title which i don't have !

please guide me somebody.
Should i declare it Missing and apply for a replacement title ?

rgrds Henry

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum