Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking for advise.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1seeking for advise. Empty seeking for advise. Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:24 pm

john_david

Arresto Menor

hi, tanong lang po. I'm under contractual for 1 yr and it ended last feb.6. I was advise after my contract na finish ko muna yung medical ko, saka nila ako iregular. So for the meantime ibuffer nila ako. Pumapasok pa din ako until Last feb.20 I decided not to continue with the medical dahil hindi na kaya ng bulsa ko and i filed resignation. pumapasok pa din naman ako since I knew I still need to render but I requested until end of February nalang ako, Pumayag naman yung assistant service delivery manager namin pero the next week bigla pong binawi na kelangan daw 30 days dahil hindi daw pumayag yung mismong service delivery manager namin. I called our HR and ask my status. and ang sinagot lng skin ay walang nakalay kung extend, renew or anything, all she said was talk to my SDM. Hindi ko naman macontact SDM namin dahil laging BC. Do I really need to finish the 30 days kahit buffer ako? hindi ko daw makukuha yung back pay ko of 1 year kung hindi ako ngrender.

2seeking for advise. Empty Re: seeking for advise. Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:47 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

what do you mean buffer? pumapasok ka ba daily? may sweldo?

resignation should be 30 days notice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum