Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive suspension,reinstatement/conflict of interest

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

amgine01

Arresto Menor

Hi po need your opinion on what to do:

My friend was put under preventive suspension due to conflict of interest he help Co.B with the same business as his employer to look for a machine he gave quotation to Co. B but that quotation also ended up at his boss desk...ang sabi nangugumisyon daw sya but not true they ask for Letter to explain he even gave the contact no of the person involve more than 30 days ang suspension he was reinstated and for more than a month ulit hindi parin lumabas yung decision ni Company A he was not given the result verbally they said just apply for Early retirement dahil dismissal daw yung result.
Can he file a case? what about the salaries during preventive suspension pwede ba nyang habulin?
Thank u thank u sa sasagot.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

amgine01 wrote:Hi po need your opinion on what to do:

My friend was put under preventive suspension due to conflict of interest he help Co.B with the same business as his employer to look for a machine he gave quotation to Co. B but that quotation also ended up at his boss desk...ang sabi nangugumisyon daw sya but not true they ask for Letter to explain he even gave the contact no of the person involve more than 30 days ang suspension he was reinstated and for more than a month ulit hindi parin lumabas yung decision ni Company A he was not given the result verbally they said just apply for Early retirement dahil dismissal daw yung result.
Can he file a case? what about the salaries during preventive suspension pwede ba nyang habulin?
Thank u thank u sa sasagot.

If the preventive suspension was done properly, then it is correct that the 30 days of PS will not be paid.

If you wish to contest the decision because there is no written evidence, then you may file your complaint at DOLE/NLRC for illegal/constructive dismissal.

http://www.councilviews.com

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Try reading this. I hope this helps you understand better the nature of preventive suspensions. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/discipline-suspension-termination

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Maghintay muna ng desisyon bago ka magreklamo. Walang karapatan magreklamo yung friend mo kung wala din lang irereklamo kaya hintayin niya muna ang desisyon.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

is it just me or are we re-activating threads that were in-active since 2014?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum