Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

conflict of interest

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1conflict of interest Empty conflict of interest Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:14 pm

theb

Arresto Menor

We have an employee who ran for the barangay election and won.  He is actually a Supervisor in our company, HR was not informed that the person would be running until after the elections when he won.  Would there be any conflict of interest or is there anything in the law that states private employment of barangay officials?

2conflict of interest Empty Re: conflict of interest Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

some companies doesn't allow having 2 jobs.

3conflict of interest Empty Re: conflict of interest Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:39 am

attyLLL

bgy officials are allowed to continue having a job. it cannot be a basis for termination.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4conflict of interest Empty Re: conflict of interest Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:06 pm

CharlesI.

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

Good Afternoon!
My friend has almost the same case. My friend is working in a private company as HR personnel.
one of his functions is handling disciplinary cases of the employees. they have a company rule written in their handbook that no body must be engaged in gambling/betting and the likes inside the company premises that might affect the company operations and its image.

My friend is currently having a business which is ATM lending. Actually the business operates by his wife and later my friend encourages his co-employees if they want to lend their atm and thus he encourage some of them. can this be considered as conflict of interest based on the employee handbook by their company? The business transaction was made outside the workplace but my friend is the one giving the remaining salary of his co-employees during working hours or within the company and the operation does not hamper. My friend is quite confuse since he is the one handling the disciplinary cases of their company.

please advice. thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum