Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of Contract Empty Breach of Contract Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:29 pm

makoi_02

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

I need some legal advice. I am employed in a manufacturing company as Cadet Engineer. I have signed the Cadetship Training Agreement w/ the company which stated that i have to render 2 years of service inclusive of the 5 months training that we had undergone. And as part of the contract, it said that when we go for a voluntary resignation, we have to pay P 50,000 based from the salary/cost of the trainor/material to be used if we will resign w/in the 5 moths training period. Otherwise, we will pay P 5,000 per unserved months in the company. On the contrarary, the company have not provided almost 90% of the training outline that we have agreed upon. I am now resigning effective on this month of March, which is 11 months serving in the company. Does the company have the rights to claim money from us? Thank you!

Warm regards,
makoi

2Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:48 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

makoi_02 wrote:Hi All,

I need some legal advice. I am employed in a manufacturing company as Cadet Engineer. I have signed the Cadetship Training Agreement w/ the company which stated that i have to render 2 years of service inclusive of the 5 months training that we had undergone. And as part  of the contract, it said that when we go for a voluntary resignation, we have to pay P 50,000 based from the salary/cost of the trainor/material to be used if we will resign w/in the 5 moths training period. Otherwise, we will pay P 5,000 per unserved months in the company. On the contrarary, the company have not provided almost 90% of the training outline that we have agreed upon. I am now resigning effective on this month of March, which is 11 months serving in the company. Does the company have the rights to claim money from us? Thank you!

Warm regards,
makoi

The contract is valid and enforceable unless otherwise proven void for whatever reason. You signed it, and it is binding.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:35 pm

makoi_02

Arresto Menor

It is stated their that the payment is based on the training that will be given to us by the company..since the training was not completed, then the amount to be paid by us should be subjected to recomputation? tama po ba?

4Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:40 pm

makoi_02

Arresto Menor

What are the cases that will prove the contract to be void?

Thanks and regards,
makoi

5Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 am

jooohnaaa

Arresto Menor

We have new policy in our company regarding with our resignation.. We should consume our remaining leaves before the 30days that we have to render.. Otherwise we have to pay the damages.. But Im already employed with other company while Im exhausting my leaves and I have to return to my previous company for me to render the 30days.
The management already know that Im employed and they that is illegal so they might sue me or pay the damages.
What should I do?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum