Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Dismissal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal Dismissal  Empty Illegal Dismissal Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:53 pm

reddrj

Arresto Menor

Hello po..

Gusto ko po sanang magtanong tungkol sa pinag-dadaanan ko ngayon sa company ko. I had been in this company for almost 3yrs now (since July 2011 to be exact) and had never committed any violation towards their rules and regulations.

One time in May 2013, a co-employee who's expressed and passed her resignation conveyed her grief to me during my breaktime. Naudlot po kasi ang pag-punta niya sa Taiwan kasi nagka-conflict ang Phils. to Taiwan. To her dismay, sinabi niya sa akin how she wished to have an agency and joked na magtayo na lang kami ng agency to go to any country she wished for. To that I had told I na di ko na kailangan kasi okay naman ako sa company, pero may alam ang asawa ko..

To that, kinulit niya ako ng kinulit para makuha number ng husband ko para mai-refer siya to apply to that agency.
'Till such time na nakapag-apply na siya then may iba pang nagsabi sa co-employee ko na gusto rin nilang maka-apply kasi plano  na rin naman nilang mag-resign..

Then last January 3, 2014, My manager approached me, telling me that I had been highlighted thru mail na I allegedly been engaged to committing "Conflict of Interest" and "Against Orderliness / Good Conduct" to which is an article daw po ng labor code under Art. 282.

They were claiming na may evidences daw sila. Before they handed me a show cause memo stating my offenses, HR Mgr together with me and and my Mgr had talked to answer HR Mgr's questions last Jan. 3. Doon ay ipinaliwanag ko po at pinakitaan pa po ako ng isang blangkong referral slip para sa isang training center. Sinasabing sa gamit ko daw po iyon nakuha at inakusahan pa akong "namumudmod" daw po ako noon sa company. Meron pang isang papel na naglalaman daw po ng mga requirements para sa pag-aapply sa agency. May listahan daw po sila ng mga empleyadong di umano ay "Ni-recruit" ko daw..

Allegation on me as per incident report daw:
"Sometime in May 2013 up to present, you were recruiting employees to work at ... . this happened while inside the company and during working hours. And also, you have a 10% commission at every personnel you will recruit and hired"

Alleged Violation(s):
1. Conflict of Interest - Offereing, requesting or accepting bribes or anything of value in exchange for a job, work assignment, work location or for a favorable condition of employment.
  # of offenses - 1st Offense
  Applicable Penalty - Dismissal

2. Conflict of Interest - Engaging in personal transaction with co-employee during working hours like selling, money lending or collecting payment for such.
  # of Offenses - 1st Offense
  Applicable Penalty - 15 days Suspension

3. Against Orderliness / Good Conduct - Article 282 of Labor Code, Serious misconduct or willful disobedience by the employee of the lawful orders of his employer or representative in connection with his/her work.
  # of Offenses - 1st Offense
  Applicable Penalty - Dismissal

Nai-submit ko na rin po ang written explanation ko para sa lahat ng ito last Jan. 7 at until now ay hindi ko pa alam ang kahihinatnan ko.. Sa kabila ng magtatatlong taon na po ako sa kumpanya dahil wala naman akong planong umalis dito (sa katunayan ay inilipat ko pang lahat ng apat na anak ko ng school dito pati'y napalayo sa  trabaho ang asawa ko) ay eto ako ngayon at di alam ang posibleng mangyari.

Lahat po ng sinasabi nila ay hindi po totoong ginawa ko..
Sinubukan ko na din pong mag-pasa ng Resignation Letter dahil sa hindi na ako makakilos ng maayos sa loob ng kumpanya dahil palagi akong pinag-titinginan at pinag-tsitsismisan.. Pagkatapos ngayon, ay Ililipat naman ako ng posisyon sa trabaho. Mula sa pagiging PIC (Person-in-charge/acting supervisor) ng isang section ay ibababa ulit ako sa pinanggalingan kong section kung saan ay magkakaroon po ulit ako ng supervisor.

Sana po ay mabigyan ninyo ako ng advice..

Salamat po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum