Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

immediate resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1immediate resignation Empty immediate resignation Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Sharuna

Arresto Menor

Atty , I need ur advice. I worked for a call center for 4 years . Nagkaproblem sa family ko concerning my kids that I asked them to allow me to be on LOA for 2 weeks. I went back after two weeks to submit my resignation but they did not accept it and gave me three more weeks to think about it.

I went back this January and talked to our Assistant manager , since my immediate supervisor was not around at that time. She and the Center Manager accepted and signed the resignation. After that, the center manager asked me to render at least 1 week kz dw plotted na ang sked ko. I was suprised since that the last time I spoke with the Assistant manager , she said na balik ako to let them know if I will resign or not.Di ko alam that they already plotted a schedule for me.

I was so surprised and confused at that time . I said yes to the Center Manager. When I went home, I tried to look for someone to look after my kids. But my kids declined to accept the idea of someone else looking after them because they were traumatized. And I can't find any means to look for a temporary yaya at that time.

I told the Assistant Manager and my supervisor about it . But the assistant manager insisted me to report even for a few hours. We lost communication after that.Monday came and I went to HR ,I told him the situation. He asked me to ask the Center Manager to sign the waiver of 30 day notice so that I can still get backpay.

Unfortunately, the manager is not around. I went back to HR and he signed my resignation. Di pa ako nkakapagclearance since confuse ako if pwede kong ipapirma ang waiver of 30 days notice kasabay ng clearance.Para di ako maging negative balance gawa ng Breach of Contract. Natatakot din ako baka di pirmahan ng Center Manager at Assistant Manager ang clearance gwa ng di ako ng render ng 1 week.

Sabi pa ng HR, pag di pinirmahan ang 30 day waiver , magiging negative ang last pay at lalabas na may utang p ako. That will result to not being cleared and wala akong makukuhang COE or di na mare rehire. Please I need your advice. Thanks.

2immediate resignation Empty Re: immediate resignation Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:56 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you need to render 30 days notice para ma clear ka.

3immediate resignation Empty immediate resignation Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:06 am

Sharuna

Arresto Menor

Paano po pag ndi ako nkapagrender ng 30 days at nagwowork sa bago na company na maikli lang ang hours na wrk at pwede ako uwi agad. Di ako mkiclear talaga?Pwede po tumanggi ang manager na pirmahan un?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum