Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my boyfriend and his ex-wife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my boyfriend and his ex-wife Empty my boyfriend and his ex-wife Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:45 am

iamyusra

Arresto Menor

kinasal po ang bf ko and now with ongoing annulment case with his wife. They dont have any child. It was an arranged marriage . And after their marriage my boyfriend decided to file an annulment case. But now ang problem po is nung nalaman nila na naging kame ng ex husband nya eh nang gulo po sila, tinawag nila akong kabit. They have the right po ba? Since naging kame nman po eh naprocess na yung annulment nila. Ang ginagawa po nila they kept on posting po sa fb ng mga kng anu anung salita which is very offensive po for the both of us at inaadd po yung mga kaworkmate ko at yung iba kong friends.Ano po bang legality na pede kong isampa in case na umabot na sa sukdulan ang pasensya ko.And they have the right po ba na guluhin ako at idamay sa mga issues nila?

2my boyfriend and his ex-wife Empty Re: my boyfriend and his ex-wife Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:42 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes they have the right. As long as the annulment case had not yet decided by the court with finality, then they(your bf and his wife) are considered to be as lawful husband and wife.

So, have more patience lang while the case is in progress.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum