Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal dismissal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal dismissal Empty Illegal dismissal Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:11 pm

rhoann120209

Arresto Menor

I have a question.. because i was employ last Sept 9 to a BPO company and after 3 months of probation i was certified but last Dec 17, 2013 we are put on a floating status since our account was closed or it was pull out. we were promise that will go back to work on Jan 6, 2014. come Jan 6 and my supervisor inform us that our floating status will be extended 24-48 hrs from Jan 6. Then we were advise to report back to work on Jan 8, 2014. But on that date they just inform us that the account was not ready yet and again our floating status was extended until Jan 20, 2014. They said that they have 4 new accounts they are just finalizing everything before we can ALL go back to work. And i receive a call last Jan 16 to report back to work 11 pm. And they said that it is for appraisal. When I went there the SOM and the OM talk to me and said they check my stats and my numbers and they said that they have to dismiss me. After 1 month of floating status and waiting for their promise they just this dismiss me without any due process.. is this legal? do i have any grounds in complaining against the company?

2Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

illegal dismissal yan.. you can file case sa NLRC.

3Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:39 pm

attyLLL

I agree. Our office just won a temporary lay off case at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:14 pm

rhoann120209

Arresto Menor

Thanks! thats all i need to know!

5Illegal dismissal Empty illegal dismissal Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:02 am

GinGo

Arresto Menor

how do i create a new post? i am new here and i do not know how to post a my legal question for your "wise advices"

6Illegal dismissal Empty illegal dissmissal Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:04 am

GinGo

Arresto Menor

i want to also ask about illegal dismissal case, how do i post my question here, i am new here in the website.

7Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:32 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

tanong mo na..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum