Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP- extrajudicial settlement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP- extrajudicial settlement Empty HELP- extrajudicial settlement Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:06 am

aisha22

Arresto Menor

my husband's parents died last year. now, the family business ( 2 furniture shops) was named under the eldest - due to tax problems. the 2nd sibling got 2 lots, 1 house named under him way back before. and the youngest also got nothing but the mother's siblings said that the mother wanted all the land titles to be transferred to her.
so this leaves my husband with nothing..
all of his siblings and their family (wife and kids), are all living under one roof, on their parent's house.
we, on the other hand, opted to live on our own, rent, because it's hard to live with a lot of people in one roof...

my question is, can we have extrajudicial settlement?

how to file, how much will it cost?

thanks!

2HELP- extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: HELP- extrajudicial settlement Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:39 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

yes you can have the properties settled extrajudicially. You can just execute a deed of extrjudicial settlement embodying your agreements as to the division of the properties and have it notarized and published.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum