Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are the Laws about having Websites here in the Philippines: prohibitions, restrictions, rules, regulations, etc.?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

questj

Arresto Menor

Does having a Website (which will be used commercially or to earn money), needs to have permits or licenses? If so, where to go, what to secure, what are the requirements?

I will be launching my own Website, with my own Logo, etc., and I will be promoting certain products and services there, I will also accept certain ads there, but I don't have a real store or shop on the street or road. What can you say about this, is license and permits required, if so, what kind and where to get?

Whenever someone contacted me, I will just get some items from certain distributors, then will deliver them to the buyer. When it comes to services, I will just do home-services. Do you think this kind of thing needs certain types of permits and licenses, if so, how is the process?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum