Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what will be my case if a firend of mine will sue me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

purplecolor

Arresto Menor

gud pm. i received a demand letter from the police the day i received the blotter at the same date. the police told me it should not be forwaded in the baranggay bcus the amout is 60,000. and it is such a big amount. i didnt deny the transaction i made with the complainant and i am willing to give back her money. she purchased bags from me but i wasnt able to give her the said time due everything was ina big compromise but i am willing to pay her back. i am jsut bothere why the police blotter issued and the smae time demand letter in one paper. then the police instead to settle he is the one pushing the complainant what to do. i was forced to signed the said paper stated that i will pay it all in one time instead to pay her little by little.the day i promised to pay i didnt kept it the said amount i only paid 12,500 then he forced to pay the 7500 in the afternoon i said next week. the following week i was not able to pay bcus i dont have any but then i send 3000 to the one who complained me. then the ohe rday they went to the house and talked to my family with the police again. i got a text from the complainant that the police got angry with her and keep  calling her. i jsut noticed right after i paid the 12500 he didnt sign any that he received the mnoey instead he invited the complainant to have coffee and left me and waited for them and give me the letter saying they received the 12500. the police asked me if i have jewelries or bank account. pls help me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum